Hi. I have a simple .th file with centerline data from a cave. The
output file is PDF (map), - with the centerline and station symbols. I
have no scraps.

My problem is how to visualize the shots and the stations symbols in 3
colours in the PDF file:

1. one group of the shots (and their stations) could be default (black)

2. the second group (and their stations) could be red

3. the third group could be blue (with hidden or blue stations). Or
better: The group is hidden.

I can fix no. 1 and no. 3, the last one by using flag surface in .th
file and symbol-hide / symbol-colour in the config file. (The shots are
not surface shots, but that doesn't matter.)

But how to fix no. 2?

Torstein Finnesand
Norway