In the survex/therion syntax, we can define splay shots for additional
points taken to help drawing the scraps. However, these shots are hidden
by default in models (according to what is said in the therion book),
even when we specify "symbol-show point station".

Does anyone know the syntax to show these splay shots in the xvi file?
I definitely need them to draw the sketches, and commneting out the
splay flags to get the xvi right is not really a clean and sustanable
option for large surveys...

Xavier

--
Xavier Pennec