>Simple scrap, but why does my lox model appear to only show the walls when seen from the wrong side?
>I have checked that the wall lines all have the yellow tick pointing inside the passage. But half my passage appears in the Loch viewer to only show the wall from the inside face, not from outside the model. >Very simple data file contents are as follows. The survey stations are being imported from a survex 3D file. But I am only using 2 survey points to scale the scrap, so you should be able to create any two points to substitute the survey data. I have done this with scanned paper files a number of times. Always if I use two points the lox files come out as you describe, or with vertical extensions from the actual cave position to the surface. A solution that has worked once, but not tested yet on the others is two break the drawing into more than one scrap, and have at least two points per scrap. This way the therion drawings and lox come out the same as with a conventional survey. It seems that two points, one scrap is too minimalist for the current implementation. Bruce -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110225/be6c7506/attachment.html>
