Hi Graham, As a temporary work around, install survex 1.1.14 which supports passage dimension data but still generates .3d files that can be read by older programs.
Footleg On 4 May 2011 15:49, Graham Mullan <graham.mullan at coly.org.uk> wrote: > Owing to some features of my dataset, including, as I have flagged up > before the fact that Therion is not as flexible as Survex when it comes to > data entry, in that it requires a clino column even when the data has not > been collected, I am still having to import some survex 3d files into my > model. > > I also use Survex to view other people's models. This data has been > compiled in Survex 1.1.15 as it includes passage dimension data. The problem > is that 3d files compiled using 1.1.15 instead of 1.0.39 will not import > into Therion. > > Is there some way that this can be dealt with so that I don't have to keep > installing/uninstalling versions of Survex? > > Graham > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110504/7f4610f9/attachment.html>
