The th2 file has only one set of coordinates for the xvi file comprising
both the sketch jpg image and the vector drawing.
When loading this th2 file, the sketch offset is wrong, and even if one
corrects it and save the th2, it will be wrong again the next time one
opens it.

Xavier

##XTHERION## xth_me_image_insert {314.962 1 1.0} {157.48 101}
MasDuPre1_projPuits.xvi 0 {}