Hi,

I have experimented these command lines :

## Export LOX
export model -format loch -o ../disable-all.lox -wall-source maps -disable
all
export model -format loch -o ../disable-splay-shots.lox -wall-source maps
-disable splay-shots
export model -format loch -o ../no-option.lox -wall-source maps
#just to see if enable splay-shots have an impact
export model -format loch -o ../disable-all-enable-splay-shots.lox
-wall-source maps -disable all -enable splay-shots
export model -format loch -o ../enable-splay-shots.lox -wall-source maps
-enable splay-shots

## Export KML
export model -format kml -o ../disable-all.kml -disable all
export model -format kml -o ../disable-splay-shots.kml -disable splay-shots
export model -format kml -o ../no-option.kml
#just to see if enable splay-shots have an impact
export model -format kml -o ../disable-all-enable-splay-shots.kml -disable
all -enable splay-shots
export model -format kml -o ../enable-splay-shots.kml -enable splay-shots

I have verified that i have the correct version of therion (I'm on Linux
Ubuntu) :
$ therion --version
therion 5.3.9

In my case, I haven't seen a impact of the option enable/disable
splay-shots. For lox format, it is not a big problem, because the tips you
give me the last time permits to enable/disable the splay-shot in the
display.
I put all the result in the attached zip file (I also add one of the survey
centerline TH file). I can send to developers, if necessary, all the file I
used, but if you have the same conclusion, my case shoud not be a
exception...

Bertrand