Torsten
>I want the map to be more lower left in the same scale.
>Is this possible in any way?

Try

origin x y z metres

This gives you control of the atlas page-grid tessellation position, which
is what I believe you have overlaid on your map.  The numbers top and side
of the page are the atlas page labels that would be produced if you used
'export atlas' in place of 'export map'.  X and y give you control of the
first atlas page position in plan view.  Assign or adjust these numbers to
'move' your cave on the paper.

grid bottom
grid-coords all

will label all the grid line intersections so that you can see where your
cave and tessellation are positioned with respect to the coordinate system.

page-grid and grid are not the same thing.
Page-grid shows the atlas pages positions relative to the cave.
Grid shows the coordinate system position relative to the cave.

You can control the page-grid label numbering using

origin-label <x-label> <y-label>

This sets the label for the first atlas page (the position of which is
defined by the 'origin' statement).

Unless you have some special reason for producing maps with the atlas
page-grid overlaid (like planning for future atlas production, or producing
a map with grid squares labelled A1, A2, B1 etc like a road map for a city),
then I would tend to use 'overlap' and the 'map-header' statements to
position the cave on the page, and 'grid bottom' to place coordinate system
gridlines on the page.  It is simpler.

Bruce