Hi

I tried these points. And, yes, you get the right numbers.
What I meant was more or less the kind of "drawing" the number.
I would like to have a number with just a line on top on  it (no circle around).

As I know a lot people use a number with a circle around for passage hight. OK,
this you'll get with passage-heigt. Perfect.
And for depth they use a number with a line on top. All mexican cave plans I
know are drawn like this.

Is there any possibility now to get such numbers or is it an option for a future
release?

best,
Torsten

"Ladislav Blažek" <lada at jeskynar.cz> hat am 4. Mai 2012 um 17:27