From: therion-bounces at speleo.sk [mailto:therion-boun...@speleo.sk] On Behalf
Of Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] colour by map

You are just missing "-" in front of map-level. Sorry for the error message,
that is not clear.

select MiddleEarthPlanMap -map-level 1

Should do the trick. PDF layers should also work.

S.

On 3 November 2012 21:05, Bruce <bruce at tomo.co.nz> wrote:

After our recent discussion on this topic I read somewhere (cannot find it
now) that one could control the 'colour by map' feature so that sub-maps <x>
levels down from the primary maps selected could be coloured, and that the
way to control this was with the select command.

(This would be a useful feature - select a single primary map to enable
Therion to determine the overall output pdf title, but have the various
sub-maps coloured and labelled in the legend)

(And another thought, perhaps sub-maps would have their own pdf layers as
well??)

 Following the Therion Book I tried;

      select MiddleEarthPlanMap map-level 1

 however with 5.3.10 this produces an error.

 "error -- thconfig-MiddleEarth.thc [32] -- unknown option -- map-level"

 Can map-level be used in the way I described above?

What am I doing wrong with the select syntax above - Therion Book suggests
it should be OK?

 Thanks

Bruce