Hello Bruce,
thanks for you answer. You got exactly what I meant, I needed to know if I
can have a station labelled without creating a .th2 file.

The debug station-names (layout option) generates too much output: I only
need to mark some "important" stations  and have them marked with the
*same* label in all projections. It seems I can't avoid to make at least a
scrap for every projection I need.

Thanks again,
Marco