Hello,

I don't understand the use of select/unselect.
I want to produce 2 export : one map without offset, and another one with
offset.
So I have defined in my survey "caviteMEGEVETTE" the 2 maps :

map planGeneral
  planSuperieur
  break
  planInferieur
  break
endmap

map planGeneralDecoupe
  planSuperieur
  break
  planInferieur [0 -100 m] below
  break
endmap

In my thconfig file, I specify :

### Plan en un seul morceau (no offset)
select planGeneral at caviteMEGEVETTE
export map -projection plan -o ../plan.pdf -layout mon_plan
unselect planGeneral at caviteMEGEVETTE

### Ces lignes concernent un plan en 2 morceaux (with offset).
select planGeneralDecoupe at caviteMEGEVETTE
export map -projection plan -o ../planDecoupe.pdf -layout mon_plan_decoupe
unselect planGeneralDecoupe at caviteMEGEVETTE

But the first export have the offset map...
I tried to add an unselect to all the id of map definition, but the result
is still the same.
The unique solution is to comment alternatively each block "select - export
- unselect" and compile both separatively.

What is the way to generate the both export in the same compilation ?

Thanks,
Bertrand