From: therion-bounces at speleo.sk [mailto:therion-boun...@speleo.sk] On Behalf
Of Graham Mullan
Sent: Thursday, 16 January 2014 3:49 a.m.
To: therion at speleo.sk
Subject: [Therion] Compatibility with Survex

In the latest project in which I am involved, I am having to import data
from Survex (actually from Compass via Survex but that's another story!).
This requires importing survex 3d files. The problem that I have is that .3d
files generated in the most recent iterations of Survex cannot be read by
Therion. I had the same problem some years back & eventually they caught up
with each other, but it seems that the Survex format has changed too much
once again.

Can this be rectified, please 'cos it's a pain in the bum.

Graham