Jonny Prouty wrote:

Hi Graham,

You can import a Compass PLT file directly into Therion, but not a DAT as
far as I know.

Best regards,

Jonny

Thanks Jonny, I assume that would be by using similar syntax to that used to
import Survex.3d files. However, as I would need to firstly write a project
level .dat file in order to include the necessary co-ordinate information
before generating the plt file, that makes it no simpler than my 'quick and
dirty' fix of importing the original .plt file into Survex and then
importing the resultant .3d file into Therion.

This also has the advantage of consistent syntax in my Therion file making
it easier to see errors.

Graham