From: therion-bounces at speleo.sk [mailto:therion-boun...@speleo.sk] On Behalf
Of Jenny Black
Sent: Tuesday, 10 June 2014 2:26 p.m.
To: List for Therion users
Subject: [Therion] Therion hanging after compile

Hi,

When I compile therion, it appears to compile fine (assuming I haven't made
a mistake!), and the green button on the right changes to green, and says
"OK",  but then it will hang. It is still running, and using lots of CPU,
but I cant do anything with it without killing it.

This happens either if I compile by hitting F9, or pressing the "compile"
button. The same thing happens if I make a mistake and it doesn't compile,
but gives me a red "Error" button.

When I restart therion, and load back in my files everything works as
expected... until I compile it again.

I am running therion from debian (unstable) package 5.3.14-1, but I think
this also happened in the previous version.

Thanks,

Jenny