Thanks Rowena

A command like this worked for the temp pdfs that I don't need.
`system "del sometempfile.pdf"`

How about the therion.log and .xtherion.dat files?
They seem to be created after the last line in thconfig is executed so they
can't be deleted with "system ..."
One solution that comes to mind is to create a batch file that waits for a
couple of seconds and then deletes those two files after therion has
finished with them. There is probably a cleaner solution though.

Which raises the next question
I tried the batch file approach with this command
`system "start removefiles.bat"`
The file removefiles.bat sleeps for 5 seconds and then tries to delete
therion.log. The thing is that I might be using `system start...`
incorrectly because Therion still waits for it to finish.

Vladimir

----- Цитат от rowena_l at tpg.com.au, на 14.11.2014 в 01:48 -----

Hi Vladmir,
You can put commands in your thconfig file to delete the unwanted files
after the "export" command.
Therion Book, page 46:
‘system’Allows to execute system commands during therion compilation.
53 Normally Therionwaits until the subprocess is finished. If you want to
continue compilation without break,use  background:rgb(228,228,228);">From:
"List for Therion users"