Hi all

Martin asked if I could put the script up to the wiki. Still have not
got access to that so it's attached here.

Why this script was needed: I had a Therion survey where the sketches
had been scanned at 600 dpi and the scraps had been drawn from these
images. When I scale the images to less pixels the images no longer line
up under the scraps in the map editor. I needed to have
lower size images but still have the th2 scraps aligning with the
underlying images. The images with al the Therion data are going into a
version control system hence I want to reduce the file size.

Python script attached.

--
Michael Lake
eResearch, ITD

UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate,
distribute or copy this message or
attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the
University of Technology Sydney.
Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

Think. Green. Do.