+++ Martin Sluka [2015-09-23 22:38 +0200]:

> > 15. 9. 2015 v 4:03, Wookey <wookey at wookware.org>:
> >
> > (which doesn't have a way of rotating the view to more easily read the
> > writing, for example (SFAICS)).
>
> Wookey, in Therion if labels has not fixed orientation they are automatically
> oriented to top of map. If North orientations is to top of the sheet too, it
> is what that man needs. If you draw a particular map in Therion in any
> direction it will be exported with North to top of page if not rotate in
> layout is used.

Martin, you misunderstand my comment. I am talking about the
labels/writing on the sketch drawing. If N is not up on the paper, but
the scan is imported with N up, then the writing is
sideways/upside-down in the xtherion editor, which can be quite
tiresome.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/