Hello,

I am using the "\loadpicture" capability in "\legendbox" constructs to
include map sections, elevations, etc.

It all works nicely on my PC where I am using relative paths to the pdf
files.

My club has a desire to archive the map data for posterity - ie if my pc
dies or I go walkabout, the map data should still be available so that
others can add to the maps as they are extended.

I would prefer to have  the images included using relative pathnames, rather
than absolute pathnames, so that future explorers can download the map data
and extend it, without having to duplicate my file hierarchy.

How can I include relative paths in the \loadpicture  functionality?

Thanks,

Rowena