From: therion-bounces at speleo.sk [mailto:therion-boun...@speleo.sk] On Behalf
Of Dave Clucas
Sent: Saturday, 17 January 2015 12:29 PM
To: therion at speleo.sk
Subject: [Therion] Therion doesn't run on Windows

I've just installed Therion on a Windows machine. When I click on the
Therion shortcut it opens a command window and gives the following error.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Therion\xtherion.exe" is not recognized as an
internal or external command, operable program or batch file

Running Windows 8 about which I know absolutely nothing, I normally use a
mac.

Dave Clucas
 <http://daveclucas.com> daveclucas.com
 <http://sarawak-caves.com> sarawak-caves.com
 <mailto:daveclucas at icloud.com> dave.clucas at icloud.com

Exploring the World - One cave at a time