Hi Footleg

The command has two meanings depending on what kind of data it is used:

If used on a simple measurement from the current station (7.7 -> , if the
current station is 7.7),

it turns the measurement into a survey shot using the next station name (7.7 ->
7.8).

If used on a survey shot (7.7 -> 7.8) it swaps the station names (to 7.8 ->
7.7). This reverses the

direction of the shot.

The direction shown in the menu (Shot -> or Shot <-) indicates the new
direction used. It depends

on the ‘Reverse’ option when used on a simple measurement and on the
current direction

when used on a shot.

So it is used 1) to turn a measurement into a shot if you do not want to make
three measurements

for some reason, and 2) if you occasionally measure a shot in the non-standard
direction and quickly

want to fix it.

Regards

Beat