Hi Martin

I do have a map defined in a .th-file like:

map abc
  survey-a at subsurvey-1
  survey-b at subsurvey-2
endmap

(survey-a and survey-b contain line data)

Inside the config-file I use statements:
select abc
export map -fmt xvi ...

This export does contain all surveydata a not only survey-a and survey-b.

But if i use inside the config-file instead:
select survey-a at subsurvey-1
select survey-b at subsurvey-2
export map -fmt xvi ...

This export does only contain survey-a and survey-b (as also expected when
select abc).

Do you understand now?
Torsten