Hi Torstein,

There is an undocumented feature which can help you that I am using once
in a while to redraw an elevation with a new projection from the same
scraps or to redraw a passage that has been too distorted: you can
export the morphed th2 files so that they are consistent with the
coordinates with the xvi file. This is working essentially as an xvi
export (see eample below).

HOWEVER, you should be careful that this feature is not documented for a
good reason: most of the th2 options are missing in the exported th2 (eg
label location and text, id of lines or points) so that the generated
th2 file will not work properly. What I am doing , is comparing the two
th2 files (original and warped) using notepad++ compare plugin and reput
all the options where they should be. This may take a while for a large
drawing, but it is way more efficient than redrawing everything.

Hope that help

Xavier

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

layout th2-export
scale 1 100
grid-size 1 1 1  m
sketches on  ## rewarped also sketches exported in th2 now
endlayout

## Exports the maps and the images rewarped
# Do it only when needed!
export map -fmt th2 -o Elevation10_ReWarped.th2 -projection [elevation
10] -layout th2-export
export map -fmt xvi -o Elevation10_ReWarped.xvi -projection [elevation
10] -layout xvi-export