I have tried this with two small and simple caves to see, how it will
make the tranformations and computings (just to be able to controll it),
but unfortunately it seems to be extremely inaccurate with surfaces or
even volumes due to incorrect tranformation. Or am I the one mistaken?
Palo

Dňa 2015-10-21 23:35 Footleg napísal(a):