I thought people on this list might be interested in the latest
presentation of the 58km system survey I have been working on. I have just
added the first part drawn using Therion (the colourful bit around the
Carcavuezo entrance in the middle of the southern edge). This survey
assembles the best data over 40 years, featuring 'pencil and graph paper',
'ink on tracing paper', 'offlet litho printed', Tunnel and Therion software
drawings.

http://wscc.darkgem.com/matienzo/4valleys/

This format should work on all mobile devices and web browsers on computers.

Footleg