I upgraded my OS to El Capitan which stopped Therion from working. I
reinstalled Therion from scratch following the instructions in the wiki.
However I got the following error. Anyone any idea how to fix this?

==> make config-macosx
==> make
==> make install
Last 15 lines from /Users/daveclucas/Library/Logs/Homebrew/therion/03.make:
mkdir -p ./extern/poly2tri/sweep/
mkdir -p ./extern/poly2tri/common/
mkdir -p ./loch
mkdir -p ./xtherion
mkdir -p ./thbook
tclsh makeinstall.tcl MACOSX
could not set permissions for file
"/Applications/loch.app/Contents/MacOS/loch": not a directory
    while executing
"file attributes /Applications/loch.app/Contents/MacOS/loch -permissions 0755"
    invoked from within
"if {[string equal $platform WIN32]} {
  copyfile 1 ../therion.bin/therion.exe "c:/Program files/Therion/therion.exe"
  copyfile 1 ../therion.bin/xther..."
    (file "makeinstall.tcl" line 25)
make: *** [install] Error 1

Dave Clucas
dave.clu...@icloud.com <mailto:daveclu...@icloud.com>

Exploring the World - One cave at a time