I think Vasili is talking about the bug in the placement of morphed sketches that was discussed in November 2011 (see https://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/2011-November/003564.html and following messages).

I have to say that I would also like this bug to be corrected, it is a real pain to move the morphed sketches in elevations each time they are recompiled.

Xavier