Hi,
I don´t know, if I have understood well what are you looking for, but for me the easiest way how to get xyz coordinates of some points in relative polygonal net (compass, clino, tape) is to set them as entrance in centerline (could be done very fast with all centerline in Excel):
station 2 "2" entrance
station 3 "3" entrance
and thconfig has this part outside of layout:
export cave-list -location on -o coordinates.html

You get html list of station names and their coordinates.
Pavel

Dňa 2016-12-20 23:09 андрей коженков via Therion napísal(a):
Hi Phil,

cSurvey can also help with remastering of paper maps.

Unfortunalty all documentation is in Italian but software is
translated to English.
http://csurvey.it/site/index.php/en/download

Andrey

Вторник, 20 декабря 2016, 20:48 UTC от Philippe