Yes, but I´d like to to make something which would be represented by following syntax: "symbol-hide line wall:altitude" and i did try several options how to write this, but without succes.. As well there is similar problem with new symbols defined under u, f.e. "symbol-hide line u:newsymbol" doesn´t work.
Thank you
Pavel

Dňa 2017-01-18 13:51 Martin Sluka napísal(a):
Symbol is line:wall altitude is option of point of this symbol.

m.s.
Odesláno z iPhonu