Thank you very much!
I corrected all my fixes to the right syntax now and it works fine.

Am 2017-04-05 20:02, schrieb Olly Betts:
On Sun, Apr 02, 2017 at 11:49:54PM +0200, Benedikt Hallinger via Therion wrote:
The source giving causing it is:
>fix 1.0 xxxxx yyyyy zzzzz 0 0 0

If i remove the standard-deviation zeros, cavern stops to complain.

The reason was that the entrance location was measured by public service
against official grid by theodolite and as such is "perfectly correct".
How can i give this information? Am i forced to use some minimal positive
fraction? (eg. "0.00001"?)

Just omit the SDs - that means it's an exact fix.

If yes, could this be an cavern bug?

It's really a bug in the .svx file therion generates - it should omit
the zero SDs even if they're explicitly specified in the .th file, since
the documented syntax for an exact *FIX command is that you omit the SDs.

Cheers,
    Olly