De: "Martin Sluka via Therion" <therion@speleo.sk>
À: "List for Therion users" <therion@speleo.sk>
Cc: "Martin Sluka" <martinsl...@mac.com>
Envoyé: Mercredi 12 Avril 2017 10:54:24
Objet: Re: [Therion] Pocket Topo on windows 10?

Xavier, I posted answer from MS support according .Net and W10. It is
installed yet with system installation, just it should be activated as it is
described in that link.

m.s.

12. 4. 2017 v 10:33, Xavier Pennec via Therion <therion@speleo.sk>:

Thanks Bruce,

Good to know that it should work. It seems that some files are missing
somewher for the installation of .Net 3.5 on my computer.  I will see with
my corporate support if they can solve the problem.

Best

Xavier