Thanks guys, I’m just using the automatic color set up for map as suggested by
Martin.

Now I have another question. I have a file like that:

map map1 -projection plan
   scrap1
   scrap2
   scrap3
endmap

map map2 -projection plan
   scrap4
   scrap5
   scrap6
endmap

On the plot with map1 et map2 the map2 scraps that should be blow the scraps of
map1 are above. Do I have to look for something wrong in my scraps, or is it
that therion compute an average altitude for map1 and map2 and lay all the
scraps based on this average elevation rather that the average elevation of
each scraps ?

Thanks,
Phil