Phillipe Vernant said:

I have several caves in the same area, and I would like to see them all in 3D.
I have a .th file that have the links to all the cave.th and so I can compile
to get the 3D model of all the caves, but, can I compile each cave
independently and then join them all up in one 3D viewer, loch for example ?
I’d like to pick the ones I want to see in 3D and not to have to recompile each
time.

Hi Phil

An output file cannot as far as I am aware simply be combined with another
output file which I think is what you are asking. You can produce different
output files showing different caves by using 'select' commands in your
thconfig file and choosing which ones you want to output at any one time But
adding one .lox file to another or one .3d file to another post compilation,
not possible I think.

Graham