Hi Evarista,

I am not a guru of distox2 + splays, and I may misunderstand your email, but in
case it can help :
In your .th file, the splay data are defined with a « -« either in the from
point or in the to point. In consequence, you have no point attached to the
splay data. If you want to use some of the splay data for morphing, I imagine
that you need to turn them to real points, i.e. you need to change the « -« by
the name of a new station. Depending of the number of splay you plan to use, it
can be lots of work to find/transform them. if you do not want to take in
account the shot in the cave statistics, you may use the flag : flags <shot>
duplicate (p19 of the thbook).

Cheers,

Xav