Am I reading this correctly? You are saying that Topodroid exports every scrap
as an individual pair of .th and .th2 files? If that's the case, you don't need
a protocol for working in Therion, you need to writers of Topodroid to alter
their export protocols so that your entire day's surveying is exported as a
single pair of .th and .th2 files which you can break down into scraps as you
wish. My reading of this as it seems to stand would have every X-section
exported as separate .th and .th2 files, which is just ridiculous.

Have I got something wrong?

Graham