Bruce

Yes, that's right, you can define any number of entrances like this.
Although I admit I haven't used the "survey 01 -title “Some Cave name”
-entrance 1" syntax. So far I have always listed the entrances within the
surveys with several  "station XX "Some other entrance name" entrance"
lines.

Does it make a difference which syntax is used?

Vlad