From: Therion [mailto:therion-boun...@speleo.sk] On Behalf Of Bruce Mutton via
Therion
Sent: 02 March 2018 21:11
To: 'List for Therion users' <therion@speleo.sk>
Cc: Bruce Mutton <br...@tomo.co.nz>
Subject: [Therion] Error When Adding A new Cave to Master Index - Therion Theory

Nick
This may or may not help, but you have stumbled, in part, into a topic I
explored back in July 2017 (if seems much longer than that), with mixed
feedback!
https://www.mail-archive.com/therion@speleo.sk/msg06555.html

At the time I made some changes based on feedback received.  I have not looked
at it for a while, but have attached the file in its current state, with
changes tracked.
It is still a bit rough I'm sorry.

Bruce