Thanks Nikita.

First, I thought about doing it as you say. But I want an image that only has the survey and the rest is transparent, so putting the grid complicates my work.

Then I discovered that the "calibrate bitmap" option does all the work. But it's not working. We don't need the gridbecause the exported Therion  PDF have a comment with nine coordinates (thCalibrate) . A  Xtherion tcl command (mapcal.tcl) do the calculation from the pdf coordinates to the bitmap coordinates. I am now doing inverse engineering with this file to understand the equations, to do the calculation manually.

Regards,

Evaristo.