Hello all,

I have created a shell script for the most repetitive part of my therion
workflow, setting up new .th and .th2 files to hold the actual sketch data
to be digitized. The script has proven to be quite a time saver. I've
cleaned it up a bit and added a usage statement and decided to release it
into the wild.

The script relies on imagemagick's display program, so as long as you have
display and can run shell scripts, the script should run. I've only
used/tested it on Fedora, but I imagine it will run on a mac without
difficulty. It's possible you could get it to run in windows if you have a
decent shell available.

The script is far from perfect and still has plenty of rough edges, so feel
free to comment and suggest changes if you feel compelled to.

https://github.com/jonnyprouty/caving/blob/master/add_survey_trip.sh

Best regards,

Jonny Prouty