Le 21-Aug-18 à 12:22, Martin Sluka via Therion a écrit :
Add label altitude to that station and use it.

Odesláno z iPhonu

21. 8. 2018 v 11:46, Henry.Bennett--- via Therion <therion@speleo.sk>:

Assuming that you've got another fix for the entrance then you should be able
to get the height for the end station.  Just look at the .3d file.  That will
give you the relative altitude at the end - just use that.

Henry
-----Original Message-----
From: Therion <therion-boun...@speleo.sk> On Behalf Of Adam Pyka via Therion
Sent: 21 August 2018 10:42
To: therion@speleo.sk
Cc: Adam Pyka
Subject: [Therion] Fix station point using only 2D

Hi all,

How to 'fix' the survey station point (to morph the cave plan) having only 2D
coordinates?

Using the radiolocation we get (with quite good accuracy) the station point
position which is about 150m beyond the estimated location we get from
surveying. So now I wanted to use this position to make a correction to the
main polygon. But the 'fix' command need a 3D coords so how should I do that
(no, there is no point to measure the depth by radiolocation by some reasons).

Thanks in an advice,
Adam
Dell Corporation Limited is registered in England and Wales. Company
Registration Number: 2081369
Registered address: Dell House, The Boulevard, Cain Road, Bracknell,
Berkshire, RG12 1LF, UK.
Company details for other Dell UK entities can be found on  www.dell.co.uk.

Xavier Pennec
Senior Research Scientist / Directeur de recherche
Asclepios project-team, INRIA Sophia-Antipolis
2004 Route des Lucioles, BP93
F-06902 Sophia-Antipolis Cedex, France
+33 4 92 38 76 64
+33 6 78 35 16 90