Hi

The guy that makes them is from Bulgaria and I have seen and used the cases
a few times.
They are pretty good, sturdy and fully waterproof. Some of the models are
with a wireless charger so you don't need to ever open the case.
They make the disto a bit larger of course, but it is not a problem.

Last time I spoke with Stanislav, a few weeks ago, he said that currently
he doesn't have the time to produce them. But you can write him and ask.

Vladimir