Hi Stacho -

Wow!  Many thanks!  This is awsome!

I won't have a chance to actually try it until JM Begley gets this version
compiled and into his RPM repository.  Compiling Therion from source has never
worked completely right for me, so I gave it up when the repository became
available.

This morning I see that a few other people have tried it.  The sample maps
they included show exactly what I was looking for.  Based on that I am
confident it will work for me when I get a new version.

For what it's worth - I added the MetaPost segment to my files and recompiled
the map.  It did not produce any errors, though of course it also did not
produce a boxed number.

I am currently on version 5.4.1, April 2017, running on 64-bit Fedora 28.

--
Bill Gee