On 2018-11-12 10:02 +0100, Evaristo Quiroga via Therion wrote:
> Hi Wookey,
>
> Yours problems with the high density line segments are from the Setting
> selection.
>
> In "Settings/Sketching/Lines/Lines style" you can select the  segment density
> type (Fine, Normal or Coarse). But it's better to use the Bezier option.

OK, thanks, that's good to know. I'll pass it on to the user in
question (who may or may not have got round to joining this list
already).

But if someone has done a survey like that (or maybe a whole
expeditions-worth) then they would still like a reasonably easy way to
convert it/them back to manageable lines. So I think the original
question still stands: can we have a way to select more than one line
at a time for such processing in xtherion. Or perhaps decide that the
'fine' setting in topodroid is no practical use, or should at least be
advised against. What is the default setting for line segment density?

Wookey
http://wookware.org/