I know the option of "color map-bg", I'm looking for something more similar
to the image I sent.

I think it can work for most of the cave's (that the wall doesn't cross
each other).

In our maps all the levels are shifted so there is no cross between the
wall lines in the final map.
what I can do is generate a map for each level and then finish the
cartography in illustrator.

Cheers,,
Omri