Stacho,

> We got it working, using the latest snapshot (Dec 9, 2019 from the
> commit 19eb624).

Sorry, I was wrong. 19eb624 fixed one problem. But instead, we now get
this error when compiling:

ERROR: Can not execute "command.com /c "C:\\Program
Files\\Therion\\therion.exe" -x cave.th

(I managed to find an old thread with this same message, but there was
no fix in that thread.)

However, the build from commit 802ad7c works correctly. Looks like
commit 19eb624 has a regression that prevents it from running on Windows
10 at least (tested on Windows 10 Home only - I don't want to nuke my
working Pro version, so please don't ask me to test there ;) ).

There is no "command.com" on Windows 10...

Cheers,

Tarquin