Hi everyone,

I did not already send an issue that I faced some weeks ago, because I wanted
to show it with simple examples that I did not have the time to build, but it
seems to me related to Omri’s problem :

For a project, I am currently passing/numerizing hand drawn maps that friends
has drawn on a skeleton with stations names. For some reasons, after this
process, I had to reverse the direction of some passages for extended
elevation. I have just done it by playing with the « extend » command in the
data, without changing/redrawing the scraps. The scraps are thus flipped by
Therion, and I have the same behaviour than Omri : It flips them upside down
and mashing up the lines. This is not the behavior I was waiting for...

I will try to take some time to build a small example as soon as I can ! I am
not sure, but it looks like it is a bug in Therion.

Cheers,

Xavier