This my file .bash_profile in my user directory

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

export PATH="/usr/local/opt/tcl-tk/bin:$PATH"

export LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/opt/tcl-tk/lib"
export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/opt/tcl-tk/include"

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH="/usr/local/opt/tcl-tk/lib/pkgconfig”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

But I’m not sure you may just copy it. It depends on your system configuration.
It is not basic user level I’m afraid.

Maybe somebody may explain it more detailed, please.

Martin