> 17. 4. 2020 v 21:12, Roger Schuster <ro...@r-schuster.de>:
>
> To avoid the white artifact (see file kolkhoehle_artifact.pdf) it is
> necessary not to hide the survey stations! As soon as you use either the
> attribute -visibility off or use symbol-hide point station in your layout you
> will have a white trapezoid on the final pdf map. Only hiding the survey line
> is possible. As long as the stations are visible the resulting map is fine
> (see kolkhoehle_ok.pdf). Btw. symbol-hide group cave-centerline causes an
> error.

As you may see, your .th2 file include only those three stations (and sketch).
Probably it is bug in Therion that it not allows to hide stations from the
final output. I may imagine the reason - MetaPost works with one scrap in time
to interpret and draw that particular scrap. When it has nothing in scrap it
will produce error.

Martin