No worries, mate!  It's not like I have a huge need to use Therion right now.
All my mapping projects are up to date, and no more data will be coming in for
some months.  The machine I tried the upgrade on is a test system.  If I get
impatient enough, I can always uninstall Therion.

And besides - There were other applications showing similar problems.  Therion
is not the only victim.

Sometimes I feel like the vulture in the classic Far Side panel.  The vulture
says to his friend "Patience my ass!  I'm gonna kill something."

--
Bill Gee