> In the attached screenshot, therion build a wall between station c1 &
> B36.1 (marked with blue line).
> These are supposed to be two separate chimanies.
> Why does it feel the necessity to connect it?

In general; because there are not enough splays hitting the area between
the two chimneys, so it assumes there is no rock between them (a single
splay can get discounted as possibly hitting a rock spike or whatever).

I get it on some of mine where I survey around an oxbow and it assumes
they are a single passage, even though I shoot a tonne of splays at the
walls.

You can usually help it by having more splays, or by having legs as well
as splays, one going up each chimney/aven. It sees two legs, and it
assumes two passages.

It also seems to use the plan and extended elevation to help add extra
bits of wall, but it never seems to use them to remove parts of the
walls. If your extended elevation shows no wall between the chimneys, or
if your plan shows no wall between two parallel passages, Loch will show
it as a solid block.

Lox is a very smart approximation of the 3D view of the cave, but it is
definitely not perfect. This will not be the only fault you see :)

Tarquin