From: Therion <therion-boun...@speleo.sk> On Behalf Of Tarquin Wilton-Jones via
Therion
Sent: Monday, 21 September 2020 10:37
To: Therion <therion@speleo.sk>
Cc: Tarquin Wilton-Jones <tarquin.wilton-jo...@ntlworld.com>
Subject: [Therion] 2 fixes for a point with standard deviation

Therion really doesn't seem to like using Survex for fixed points :(

When you have exactly 2 fixes for a station, Therion 5.5.1 (with Survex
1.2.42) gives up when processing survey data, and gives no reason why.
https://github.com/therion/therion/issues/270

There is a workaround; specify every fix twice. The result will be the same,
but it will actually work.

I get the feeling I am "holding it wrong". Surely this must have been a problem
for someone in the past. Bruce, how come this has not broken your surveys?